Manage the risks and costs associated with long-term care.
Employee Long-Term Care Insurance provided by Cowell James Forge Insurance Group.
Most employees will experience one long-term care event or another. As an employer, you can help your workers plan a healthier life for their retirement and old age by helping them pay for long-term care. With the help of the right employee long-term care insurance options, you can help your working staff plan for a healthier future.
Most workers hardly take the time to think about their long-term health needs, especially when they believe they already feel healthy and young. Unfortunately, as workers grind day and night to make ends meet, they put their long-term health at risk in different ways through stress. At the Cowell James Forge Insurance Group, we can help your employees receive benefits for their health and financial future with long-term employee insurance.
What are employee long-term care insurance plans?
An employee long-term care (LTC) is insurance coverage that provides personal adult long-term care for individuals usually 65 years or older. It also covers adults with chronic or long-term disabling health conditions that require some form of constant supervision. Most LTC policies offer better flexibility in their options than other types of public health assistance programs.
Why You Need To Get The Best Long Term Care Insurance Providers For Your Employees
Traditional long-term care insurance companies provide several benefits for you, the employer, and your workers. Here are some of them.
- Better recruitment and employee retention strategies: With an LTC insurance package in place, you position your business in a way that attracts better talent. Almost every potential worker prefers to pledge allegiance to a company or brand that considers the future of their health. And few health care policies can protect the future health of employees other than LTC.
With more candidates choosing to work with your company, you can select the best options available. Aside from offering you a better recruitment strategy, employee long-term care insurance will also help ensure employee retention. You don’t want your best talents to leave, and the assurance that LTC offers their future health concerns can be enough reason to make them stay.
- Fills the coverage gaps of traditional health insurance: Most health insurance policies cover medical expenses. Unfortunately, most of them also leave people with various medical costs to handle independently, especially those suffering from long-term degenerative health conditions or those who can no longer handle daily physical activities.
With the help of employee long-term care insurance companies, you can cover the costs of healthcare services like home care, daycare, nursing home costs, respite care, etc. Many of such services fall outside the cover of traditional health programs like Medicaid. Plus, most of these are available when the person has used up most of their assets.
- Help boost business productivity: When your workers are aware that they have systems or options in place to secure their future health, they begin to feel more comfortable working and less stressed about their health. And this can help boost the productivity of your business, ultimately leading to profit maximization.
Click it. Read it. Cover it.
- Click on the hotspots.
- Discover your risks.
- Get the right coverage.
One of the main factors in attracting and retaining good employees is the benefit program offered by employers. This typically starts with your group health insurance plan.
Regardless of the company’s financials, there are ways to make health insurance available to your employees and their dependents. Offering health insurance doesn’t have to break the bank. There are many solutions available to small, mid-size, and large employers.
When employees are worried about their financial situation, they may not be as productive. Many individuals today do not have life insurance or adequate savings to cover final expenses, which places additional stress on employees and/or their families when the need arises.
A group life insurance plan can put your employees’ minds at ease, knowing their family will have resources available when they need them. Policies can also include a dependent benefit to help the employee pay for expenses if their dependent passes. Another solution is to offer a voluntary life benefit whereby the employee pays a lower premium through payroll deduction than they would if they found coverage on their own. Group life insurance is also tax deductible.
Many employers are faced with offering lower wages than their competitors and find it difficult to find and retain qualified workers.
Offering a short-term and/or a long-term disability program can provide prospective and current workers with another form of financial stability. An employee may be offered a higher wage elsewhere, but are they offered protection if that paycheck stops due to pregnancy, illness, or other disability? How will they pay the mortgage or other bills? Employers offering a disability plan can provide peace of mind to their employees and gain an advantage over those that don’t.
Failure to have regular dental checkups can lead to more serious problems than a toothache.
Offering dental coverage to your employees can help encourage them to see a dentist on a regular basis. Gum disease has been linked to heart disease as well as diabetes. Catching these issues early not only helps your employees’ health, it may help reduce your long-term health insurance costs before a big claim hits!
Similar to dental coverage, if your employees are not getting regular eye exams, they may have underlying medical conditions such as heart disease or diabetes that can surface later at a greater expense to your medical plan.
Offering vision care coverage is a very affordable component to offering health benefits. It’s an inexpensive portion of the benefit package with a high value of return and can help offset the impact of increased medical costs, becoming a cost-effective, early intervention tool.
Not being able to meet an employee’s individual needs can pose a threat to worker retention and attracting new talent, both of which can be costly to your bottom line.
Offering voluntary coverage lets your employees choose benefits that are important to them. It’s a cost-effective way to provide a variety of benefits at little or no impact to your monthly premiums. Examples of voluntary coverage include:
- Critical illness, hospital indemnity, and cancer coverage.
- Life, dependent life, short-term, and long-term disability coverage.
- Dental care.
- Vision care.
Compliance audits are increasing and Department of Labor fines can be costly. Do you have all of the documents and paperwork at your fingertips should you receive an audit letter?
A good benefits broker will educate you on the compliance pieces so that you are prepared for that dreaded day. A wrap document covers most of what is required and the remaining forms should be readily accessible with proof of distribution to employees and/or eligible participants.
Why Choose Cowell James Forge Insurance Group As Your Employee Long-Term Care Insurance Provider?
At the Cowell James Forge Insurance Group, we will help you manage the costs and risks of your long-term care plans. Here are a few reasons why you should choose us.
- We can help you develop unique long-term healthcare plans that suit your business: There are various options available for long-term care insurance plans. The options vary regarding the types of care options they offer and the trigger processes required to start paying them out. As a result, it is crucial for business owners to seek all the expert advice they can get to help them design plans that meet the budgets while ensuring comprehensive coverage for their workers.
- We have all the experience and expertise needed to offer you every support you need to provide enough employee long-term care insurance to your employees.
- Also, we proudly serve clients across the greater Kansas City and locations of other places close by. We offer a comprehensive range of insurance packages to protect you and your employees from any unexpected event while securing our future health.
At the Cowell James Forge Insurance Group, we can help your business manage the risks and expenses involved with long-term health care. So, if you are looking for the best in employee long-term care insurance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Assess Your Employee Long-Term Care Insurance
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Assess Your Change
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.