Seeing is believing. Protect your team with vision insurance.
Group vision insurance provided by Cowell James Forge Insurance Group.
Everybody deserves good eye care services when they need them. And every business owner needs to ensure that their working team receives the best vision care services if they want to boost business productivity. Plus, good eye care can also be the first step to diagnosing other health problems. Therefore, you’ll be doing your team a huge service by making the right vision or eye care insurance available to them. Caring for the eyes is an essential element of general health plans. At Cowell James Forge Insurance Group, we make it our business to ensure that you find the best vision plan that meets the eye care needs of you and your working team. We are currently one of the best vision insurance providers in Kansas.
What Are Group Vision Services?
Vision insurance is one of the most important employee benefits packages that focus on your workers’ eye health. A good insurance package or plan typically covers the cost of receiving regular or annual eye examinations and the prescription or use of contact lenses and eyeglasses. Group vision insurance is an option available for every employer or professional group. It helps your employees keep their vision healthy so they can continue helping your business or organization grow.
Why Do You Need To Get The Best Group Vision Insurance Kansas Has To Offer For Your Workers?
Group vision insurance offers numerous vision benefits for any business owner seeking to get the best out of their working team. By offering the right group insurance package to your workers, you help secure their eye health. Here are some more reasons why every employer or business owner should get group vision insurance for their workers.
- Hire and retain the best workers: With the help of this health insurance, you as an employer or business owner may find it easier to hire and keep the best talent for your business. Making group vision insurance available to your workers sends the message that you care about their health needs. And everyone wants to work for an employer that takes their health seriously.
- Improve productivity with the plans offered: It is undeniable that a healthy vision affects business productivity. When you have a healthy workforce, your business is better placed to increase productivity. Even if just one member of your working staff is experiencing a poor vision, that is more than enough to affect business productivity through delays in getting work done and an increased number of mistakes
- Supports general health: Good eye care services can also help diagnose other serious health issues that your worker may not know about. It plays a vital role in general health. That means that even if you already have basic individual insurance plans for your employees, group vision insurance is still more than a necessity.
Of course, regular examinations may still help protect your eyesight, but vision insurance does more than determine whether you need eyeglasses or not. Your vision expert can identify early symptoms or signs of serious health conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and heart-related problems.
Click it. Read it. Cover it.
- Click on the hotspots.
- Discover your risks.
- Get the right coverage.
One of the main factors in attracting and retaining good employees is the benefit program offered by employers. This typically starts with your group health insurance plan.
Regardless of the company’s financials, there are ways to make health insurance available to your employees and their dependents. Offering health insurance doesn’t have to break the bank. There are many solutions available to small, mid-size, and large employers.
When employees are worried about their financial situation, they may not be as productive. Many individuals today do not have life insurance or adequate savings to cover final expenses, which places additional stress on employees and/or their families when the need arises.
A group life insurance plan can put your employees’ minds at ease, knowing their family will have resources available when they need them. Policies can also include a dependent benefit to help the employee pay for expenses if their dependent passes. Another solution is to offer a voluntary life benefit whereby the employee pays a lower premium through payroll deduction than they would if they found coverage on their own. Group life insurance is also tax deductible.
Many employers are faced with offering lower wages than their competitors and find it difficult to find and retain qualified workers.
Offering a short-term and/or a long-term disability program can provide prospective and current workers with another form of financial stability. An employee may be offered a higher wage elsewhere, but are they offered protection if that paycheck stops due to pregnancy, illness, or other disability? How will they pay the mortgage or other bills? Employers offering a disability plan can provide peace of mind to their employees and gain an advantage over those that don’t.
Failure to have regular dental checkups can lead to more serious problems than a toothache.
Offering dental coverage to your employees can help encourage them to see a dentist on a regular basis. Gum disease has been linked to heart disease as well as diabetes. Catching these issues early not only helps your employees’ health, it may help reduce your long-term health insurance costs before a big claim hits!
Similar to dental coverage, if your employees are not getting regular eye exams, they may have underlying medical conditions such as heart disease or diabetes that can surface later at a greater expense to your medical plan.
Offering vision care coverage is a very affordable component to offering health benefits. It’s an inexpensive portion of the benefit package with a high value of return and can help offset the impact of increased medical costs, becoming a cost-effective, early intervention tool.
Not being able to meet an employee’s individual needs can pose a threat to worker retention and attracting new talent, both of which can be costly to your bottom line.
Offering voluntary coverage lets your employees choose benefits that are important to them. It’s a cost-effective way to provide a variety of benefits at little or no impact to your monthly premiums. Examples of voluntary coverage include:
- Critical illness, hospital indemnity, and cancer coverage.
- Life, dependent life, short-term, and long-term disability coverage.
- Dental care.
- Vision care.
Compliance audits are increasing and Department of Labor fines can be costly. Do you have all of the documents and paperwork at your fingertips should you receive an audit letter?
A good benefits broker will educate you on the compliance pieces so that you are prepared for that dreaded day. A wrap document covers most of what is required and the remaining forms should be readily accessible with proof of distribution to employees and/or eligible participants.
Why Choose Cowell James Forge Insurance Group As Your Vision Insurance Provider?
At the Cowell James Forge Insurance Group, we will help you find the perfect group insurance package for your workers. Here are a few reasons why you should choose us.
- We offer coverage for every aspect of vision and eyecare: This vision insurance plan is comprehensive, as far as your employee’s eye health and vision are concerned. It covers the cost of regular eye exams, prescription, and use of contact lenses, frames, lenses, eyeglasses, and safety glasses.
- It goes beyond exams, contact lenses, and eyeglasses: A good eyecare service also supports general health by helping to identify any signs of other health issues.
- Affordable vision insurance package: Group vision insurance is an inexpensive way to offer the best eye care and eye health services to more than one worker.
- We have several comprehensive options available for your workers: Today, you can find multiple options available with the help of a comprehensive insurance package. With several affordable plans available to choose from, you can be assured that you provide complete and best vision insurance coverage for your employees; it doesn’t matter how many workers you have. And we are more than ready to help find the best vision and eye care plan that works for you and your team.
So, if you are looking for the best group vision services or vision insurance Kansas has to offer, please contact the Cowell James Forge Insurance Group.
Assess Your Group Vision Insurance
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Assess Your Change
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.