Manage the most vital component of your business—your employees.
Human resources solutions provided by Cowell James Forge Insurance Group.
Your employees embody the most vital component of your business. Let us help build your future success by implementing the most current and best HR practices and compliance standards that will guide and safeguard your employees and your business.
Expand their fullest potential in optimizing employee efficiency.
CJF’s Human Resources Division offers unsurpassed employee-based systems to fulfill regional and national HR compliance mandates and needs. Employees personify the solid foundation on which organizations function. We help clients achieve day-to-day forward-thinking practices through the protection and advancement of their employees and their company.
Get coverage that’s right for your business.
We encourage you to explore the multiple HR solutions available for your business. Cowell James Forge Insurance Group can help you develop the knowledge, tools, and expertise to implement and manage an affordable and effective HR program.
Employees embody the most vital component of your business.
Let us help build your future success by implementing the most current and best HR practices and compliance standards that will guide and safeguard your employees and your business.
Customized services designed to deliver day-to-day efficiencies.
Recognizing the necessity for continuous HR innovation allows a company to reach goals and stretch toward new milestones. We invite you to review the following CJF areas of HR expertise:
- Human Resources Policy Development
- HR Documents and Forms
- Job Descriptions
- Wage and Salary Analysis
- Compensation Programs
- Benefit Analysis and Recommendation
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- HR Compliance Audits
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA)
- EEO-1 Reporting
- Discrimination and Harassment Awareness Training
- Record Retention
- Worksite Required Postings
- I-9 Assessment/Audit
- Employee Handbook
- Employee/Manager Problem Resolution
- EEOC and State Commission Investigation and Response
- Investigations (Sexual Harassment, Discrimination, etc.)
- Management and Employee Education
- Reduction in Force and Position Elimination
- Unemployment Claims
- Coaching and Counseling
- Involuntary Termination Process
- Performance Appraisal Process
- Performance Appraisal System
- Problem Resolution Process
- Progressive Disciplinary Process
- Employee Satisfaction Survey
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Succession Planning
- Behavioral-Based Interviewing Training and Implementation
- Employment Verification
- On-Boarding Process
- Targeted Search Recruitment Services
- Management Development Training
- Individual Development Plans
- One-on-One Coaching for Managers
- One-on-One Training for HR Professionals
- Executive Coaching
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
We can walk you through the various policies available to help determine if this type of insurance is a good fit for your business.
The Cowell James Forge Insurance Group Difference
The Cowell James Forge Insurance Group adopts flexibility when creating solutions for our clients. Different workforces have different needs, and we study your industry, company size, operations, and unique business traits to create tailored policies. You’ll have peace of mind knowing we have considered everything.
More importantly, our agents are one call away. We are always ready to answer the phone if an issue arises — you may get in touch with your agent and have your problem sorted out immediately. Communication is a priority for our company.
Talk to our team to discuss HR solutions for your business. Our agents will provide you with a free quote.
Assess Your Human Resources Solutions
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Assess Your Change
It only takes a minute to get started.
Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
Review options with an agent.
Get the coverage you need.